Application deadline: August 22, 2022.
Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Tom Queba Memorial Fund invites applications for Masters and PhD Scholarships at South African Universities in 2023. Tom Queba Scholarships will provide funding for up to two years and an opportunity to improve your academic and leadership skills through organized events.
Conditions of eligibility
- be a black South African national, normally residing in South Africa
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or be about to graduate in the year of application
- studying or applying to study at Masters or PhD level at a South African university
- In 2023, the value of the scholarship program is R85,000. Funding will be awarded for a maximum of two years.
- Canon Collins Trust supports full-time and part-time study and will consider applications from those wishing to study remotely.
For more information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2023 Tom Queba Fellowships for Social Change